As I'm sure you were aware when we posted yesterday, GamesTM is available today in the UK, and we now have more information on Vice City Stories thanks to their preview.
- Sea planes and helicopters will be included, this probably includes the Skimmer and Sea Sparrow we all know from the original Vice City
- Philip Michael Thomas, who voices Lance Vance is "the only confirmed voice talent" at the moment
- Binoculars will be available at all times, rather than just being available on one or two missions like the camera was in Vice City.
- Jet skis will have completely different handling to boats, as is expected
- Different pedestrians will appear at different times of day. For example, you'll see people partying late at night, and bums early in the morning scouring the streets
- Phil Cassidy is to return. GamesTM say he appears in one of the game's loading screens.
- The city features enhanced dynamic lighting effects, essentially making Vice City look a nicer place.
- A brand new Rocket Launcher will be available for your everyday general explosive needs
Unfortunately we can't post scans as we'd be breaching the copyright, however, our friends at VCS:PSP have posted some nice high quality ones you can look at for the moment, not sure how long they'll be up though.